Vice President, Marketing at Elevate K-12
Who We Are
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to the classroom!
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation Offering
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Strong High-Performance Based Culture with High Growth Potential
- Team Focused Culture – Team Events, Outings, Happy Hours & Recognition
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k Plan
- Our Team of Elevaters are: Problem Solvers, Passionate, Motivated, Thirsty for Knowledge & Mission Driven
What You Will Be Doing – Vice President, Marketing
Want to bring your analytical growth marketing skill sets to reform and transform our K-12 students and schools? This is the role for you. As the Senior Director of Marketing for Elevate K-12, you will have the opportunity to lead and grow the Elevate K-12 brand and marketing function. Your efforts will make Elevate K-12 reach more schools and districts across the nation to ensure that no K-12 class is run without a high quality teacher. Your key responsibilities will range from developing and executing the Elevate K-12 marketing growth strategy, to building the category of live stream instruction and the Elevate K-12 brand, acquiring new school districts nationally and expanding our digital and events strategies. We are growing at 100%+ YoY and our expansion and speed of work is rapid with data driven decision making. This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Sales Officer.
We have an incredible mission, team and brand at Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better every day. We have achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and have entered an exponential growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
- Build awareness of the live stream instruction category and the Elevate K-12 brand
- Create and lead the execution of the marketing roadmap and oversee the development and deployment of digital content with a focus on leads acquisition and improved sales conversions
- Lead the path for the current and evolved market segmentation and target buyer profile
- Own content creation strategy and development across all digital and non-digital platforms
- Develop and oversee the creation of state specific sales marketing digital and non-digital assets and materials to drive the new business acquisition and growth in current district partnerships
- Lead the framework development for the evolving competitive landscape
- Lead a team for the generation of inbound leads that turn into sales. This includes ideation, tactical execution, and optimization of campaigns targeted at our unique stakeholder groups
- Lead efforts across business functions - product, marketing, sales - to create and implement full-funnel demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with our PR agency to own the PR and communications strategy
- Develop an state and national level event marketing strategy including a conference strategy and implement pre- and post-event outreach process to support sales and client engagement teams with a focus on brand awareness and lead acquisition
- Build and execute a marketing reporting structure
Who You Are – Vice President, Marketing
- You use both the left and right sides of your brain. You’re a creative and a data-driven marketer
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- You have strong analytical skills, incredible attention to detail, and an ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
- You tell stories through data, with experience incorporating data to help tell the Elevate K-12 success story
- You have extensive experience in account-based marketing strategy and platforms
- You’re a player and a coach. You figure out ways to get to “yes.” You are positive-minded, team-oriented, diligent, relentless, organized, timely and detailed-driven
- You take full ownership of projects and deliver with excellence without close supervision. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You advocate for your own ideas (and those of your team) to improve Elevate K-12’s market presence and thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, startup environment
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
Why Join Our Story
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.