Vice President of Marketing at Evive
Vice President of Marketing
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a passionate Vice President of Marketing. Is it you?
Experienced and energetic, you’re a strong leader with stellar communication skills who can help guide our rapidly growing and enthusiastic marketing team. You have passion for strong brand POV, content-driven demand gen, and marketing automation, as well as a track record of measurable success. You can lead a team using a data-driven and education-based content approach to help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. As part of an innovative technology company with high demand for our software and solutions, you’d be confident taking ownership of marketing strategy, digital marketing, campaigns, communications, and events that all drive demand.
Here’s what a Vice President of Marketing does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Develop and execute a market strategy to drive initiatives that contribute to our growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, marketing operations, content, digital marketing, campaign design and calendar, marketing programs, social media, PR, branding, and more.
- Evaluate and experiment with different demand generation channels to find the most cost-effective and scalable ways for high-quality lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Create online and offline marketing strategies that increase traffic, build engagement, and ultimately drive sales—including drip campaigns, email marketing, webinars, event promotion, retargeting/nurturing, website analysis, SEO, SEM, online communities, and other demand-gen programs.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights, and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- Create, monitor, and improve performance across each marketing function and channel to help maximize KPIs.
- Partner closely with Sales, Business Development, and Product Management teams to understand customer needs, create go-to-market strategies, and develop communications and collateral that reflect the company brand and ROI for customers.
- Lead a growth team to ensure alignment on all new product-feature announcements, launches, and sales/marketing collateral.
- Lead efforts to hire, motivate, mentor, and develop your internal marketing team, and to manage external marketing partners.
- Develop a long-term plan for marketing team structure and growth.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of the budget, and reporting on the performance of marketing initiatives with a focus on ROI and revenue growth.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a marketing-related field.
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience with technology, data, and/or an analytics-centric product.
- 3+ years of recent brand, consumer, and/or media marketing experience preferred.
- Broad marketing discipline and significant product-marketing experience.
- Ability to build and manage a team.
- Proven cross-functional leader, collaborator, and motivator.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment, and to be comfortable with ambiguity.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, organic fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid sick time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- ...and we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.