DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies. For more information, visit http://www.dialogtech.com.
Do you love taking powerful, sophisticated, and innovative products to market? Are you a strategic thinker who can empathize with customers and their challenges? Do you enjoy taking on tough problems at the leading edge of technology? Do you want the impact of your solutions to be felt by millions of people every single day?
The Vice President of Product Marketing, reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, is responsible for the strategic vision, management, and execution of DialogTech’s product marketing strategy.
As the Vice President of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the function's vision, developing a strategy, planning for and expanding capacity, driving prioritization, and creating operational guidelines to ensure that this team achieves its long-term goals
- Setting the strategy and direction for DialogTech’s position in the market
- Developing a deep understanding of the voice of our customer/prospect to seamlessly partner with the Product organization in order to influence roadmap priorities
- Working with the Sales org to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands through the sales cycle and generate the best customer stories in the business
- Developing compelling and easy to understand internally facing content for Sales, CS, Operations and others including: sales training, positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets
- Leading a team that partners with Customer and Demand Gen Marketing teams to produce high fidelity externally facing content including thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, and more aligned with our GTM programs.
- Tracking, measuring and reporting against all marketing programs
- Partnering with customers to help them see their future success with DialogTech beginning on day one of their signing
- Driving amazing product launches to demonstrate innovation and ultimately drive new revenue
- Presenting findings with authority at industry conferences, customer meetings, and internal events
The skills and experience you will need in this position are as follows:
- 10+ years experience storytelling and delivering compelling product marketing results
- 5+ years managing individual contributors including hiring, inspiring and leading within a fast paced marketing organization
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Experience collaborating effectively with Product & Sales to achieve results
- Demonstrated success in driving successful customer engagement leading to customer advocacy and partnership
- Experience working in SaaS
- Successful experience with account based marketing
- MBA a plus, but not required
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.