About The Role
Yello is looking for an experienced and talented designer to join our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting digital and traditional marketing efforts as well as working with (internal and external) developers and product marketing teams. You will make deliberate design decisions that drive action and deliver positive user-experiences. You’ll also be part of the brand team helping to define Yello’s brand.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Increase the strength of our marketing efforts by designing creative and effective assets across all marketing channels and initiatives
- You will be an integral part of helping our sales team sell to large brand names in today’s world by providing engaging and educational content design that is easily digested
- Outside of Sales collateral and powerpoint template design, you’ll support the creative strategy for events, blog posts, webinars, email templates, content, banners and more
- Assist with promotional items design
- Translate Yello’s business requirements into designs that are visually appealing, drive a call to action, and are emotionally engaging
- Compress images to optimize page speed and to work within responsive design
- Work with Marketing team members to create visual A/B tests to maximize engagement
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Participate in presentations to internal clients and key stakeholders
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas to continue to grow the Visual Design practice
What We're Looking For
- A portfolio of work to be presented during the interview process
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Use of design best practices to craft solutions while also possessing an understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Creative ideas with problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently, taking a project from ideation to production
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Openness to feedback while working closely with marketing team members to achieve objectives
- Experience with adding images and/or creating landing pages in a marketing automation tool or CMS (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua or WordPress)
- Prior experience with B2B, SaaS products is a plus
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time