Ansarada changes the way businesses run, and deals are made. Our platform & suite of software products is designed to raise business potential and success through every part of their lifecycle; be it daily operation, audit, capital raise, or IPO. Our Material Information Platform provides a complete view of a businesses health, using the lens of completed documentation such as contracts, agreements, financials and other company records. While our add-on suite of products enable material transactions to be conducted securely, and at speed, through our AI powered virtual data rooms.
As we grow and expand to realise our vision, we are seeking an experienced and energetic VP Marketing to build out our global marketing capability and accelerate company growth throughout the Northern Hemisphere.
We’re looking for the exceptional - is that you?
Our ideal candidate has a comprehensive Marketing background within a SaaS based tech company and work experience managing a variety of campaigns, channels and tactics, including paid advertising campaigns and extensive field marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the CMO and will oversee marketing efforts throughout the Northern Hemisphere. To be successful in this role, you should be highly driven, innovative, creative and passionate. You are a natural leader who gets a kick out of developing high performing teams and seeing them succeed. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning & growth.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Hire, coach and lead a high performance Marketing team to achieve aggressive growth targets (across multiple countries)
- Develop and implement a cohesive strategic marketing plan to increase lead volumes and achieve target brand metrics
- Define a global field marketing strategy in conjunction with Sales leaders that drives exponential growth at target ROI levels
- Build local brand awareness through innovative PR strategies, content creation and out of the box thinking
- Monitor, report & optimize all marketing campaigns to ensure ROI, MAC and CAC metrics are achieved
- Drive marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly (content, design, field marketing, digital)
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Work with the global Marketing team to grow Ansarada in the global market leader
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- Participate & drive the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s regional marketing objectives
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Are you looking for a fast-growth global company where your skills can make a real impact?
Turning our goal of revolutionising an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people..
Ansarada has ranked in the top 50 Best Places To Work for 7 years and counting. If you want to see what life at ansarada looks like check out the following links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBBts3GdiE (Video of CEO Sam Riley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMYsNq_aJqk (Video of Chicago Office - Culture)
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.