VP of Product Marketing (Relocation Available)
Jellyvision is hiring a VP of Product Marketing (Relocation Available)
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented VP of Product Marketing to help us.
How you’ll help
As VP of Product Marketing, you’ll use your smarts as Jellyvision’s resident product expert to help marketers figure out how to spread the word of ALEX far and wide. You’ll also put your business know-how, creativity, and practicality to use as you improve our customer service model and gather actionable market insights.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep, thorough understanding of each of Jellyvision’s varied customer personas, (ex. who they are, what they feel, why they buy, etc.)
- Ensure everyone at Jellyvision can empathize with each customer persona and cater to their needs.
- Know our competitors better than anyone else at the company
- Understand how best to position and bundle our products to stand out from those competitors
- Collect market and customer information to help the Product Management team understand which problems need solving.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- Successfully marketed and evangelized B2B tech products/services and software-as-a-service.
- Product development or product management experience
- Experience leading and developing successful, innovative product marketing strategies for various customer segments.
- Reached lofty product and sales goals in a team-based setting
Our ideal VP of Product Marketing should be:
- Comfortable as the go-to product and market expert
- Skilled in creative-yet-practical problem-solving
- Able to synthesize data, market trends, and anecdotes into easily understood stories
- Driven and motivated
- Confident (but not arrogant)
- An excellent listener and communicator
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!