Web Marketing Team Manager
Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission and reach groups previously left in the darkness.
Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 230,000 customers and 3 million network devices and counting online around the world. Our comprehensive set of solutions includes wireless, switching, security, communications, EMM, and security cameras, all managed through Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface.
We are looking for a creative, motivated, collaborative manager to build a small but mighty web development team. Meraki is a start-up with the backing of Cisco, talk about a great situation. We are a fast moving, highly ambitious team that respects “just enough process and no more.” If you like being accountable and building a business then this is the role for you. At Meraki you will work with our Design, Brand and Digital Marketing teams to execute plans to drive leads that will be passed to our sales team and partners. This role reports directly to the Global Manager of Creative Studio.
- You have a “yes and” mindset
- You have experience working with Adobe Experience Manager and bonus points for familiarity for Touch UI
- You have maintained, improved and translated content for a global website
- You are a leader who can attract talent, but are ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into hands-on work
- Google is your friend and you have a basic understanding of how to improve our rankings
- You have managed a B2B lead generation site before and have the scars to prove it
- You have strong opinions, loosely held
- You focus on the user experience above all else
- Work with counterparts at Cisco to select and implement the pieces of their webstack that will improve Meraki’s web performance
- Build and lead a team of web producers and advocate for building the group over time
- Ensure data from analytics and advertising tags are properly tracked and reported
- Improve customer journeys through our site
- Work with Brand and Design to ensure we are consistently putting the best of Meraki on the web and adhering to guidelines
- Work with the Digtial Marketing team to find ways to drive more leads through the use of microsites, landing pages and etc.
- Work with our Events team to create event specific landing pages that track invitations and conversions
- Collaborate with people across the organization to prioritize, create and implement new pages as needed.
- 3 years leading a global site
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with SEO projects including copy optimization, international SEO, backlinks, etc.
- 2 years of direct people management
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
At Cisco Meraki, we don’t just accept difference – it’s one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other’s opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.