Website Optimization Specialist
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Website Optimization Specialist is responsible for guiding the strategic success of a TransUnion’s Conversion Rate Optimization and UX discipline. The role provides leadership and experience in helping to architect the ideal site experience. This involves the use of website testing (A/B & MVT), UX consulting and continuous website optimization.
The ideal candidate will possess an eye for detail and a mind that is both analytical and creative. We’re looking for someone with experience taking a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach with websites to improve the metrics that matter most to our clients. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B & MVT testing, Website Analytics and all the tactics to arrive to a final experience that drives performance. You’ll be working alongside a team of project managers, designers and developers to carry out an optimization program.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in a website testing and UX with knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target, Unbounce, etc.)
- Highly proficient in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the statistics and mathematics behind effective website testing
- Experience reporting on success/failure of optimization efforts
- Advanced skills creating wireframes and functional/interaction specifications
We’d love to see:
- Experience with ecommerce optimization, specifically building tests where conversions/revenue is the main KPI
Impact You'll Make:
- Own creation and communication of testing roadmap that identifies testing opportunities and all pertinent information regarding those tests including timelines, platforms, sample size requirements, etc.
- Actively optimize the user journey, taking action on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements
- Develop and clearly articulate test hypotheses, success metrics and testing requirements
- Own A/B and MVT test execution, documentation, instrumentation, analysis, and segmentation
- Convert qualitative and quantitative data into prioritized testing & optimization brilliance
- Develop test plans & campaign requirements to be implemented by our design & technical teams
- Continual evaluation and improvement on the effectiveness of campaigns through data-driven strategy and KPI focused analysis
- Create regular test summaries for executive team and business partners that outline testing results, provide actionable recommendations, and identify learnings from each test to promote follow-up testing based on new insights
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.