Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. The company's online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from thousands of takeout restaurants across the country and London, and every order is supported by the company's 24/7 customer service. Grubhub has offices in Chicago, New York City and London.
With a career at Grubhub you can order your cake and eat it, too!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Grubhub is looking for an Office Coordinator to keep our Chicago facility running in tip-top shape. If you are a self-starter who likes answering questions, completing checklists, keeping tidy closets and smiling a lot, this could be a perfect fit for you. GrubHub Inc. is a pretty busy place, so an excellent Office Coordinator is essential to keep things running smoothly.
- Welcome all employees and guests at the front desk with a smile
- Receive visitors, vendors and deliveries with ease
- Support new hire onboarding and orientation
- Order supplies and food–lots and lots of glorious food
- Find a place for everything and keep everything in its place
- Seek and destroy uncleanliness and chaos
- Plan, order for and execute monthly company meals, annual parties and weekly executive meetings
- Work with the building's management office, enter guests into the building's security system
- Bring a touch of TLC to the office space and Grubhub employees
- Keep a cool head and be able to re-prioritize on the fly
You Should Have
- 1-2 years experience at the front desk being the face of the company
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience planning company events or parties
- Mastery of Google suite: GMail, GCal, GDocs and MS Office
- A double portion of a “Can Do Attitude”
- Ability to work independently
- College Degree preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.