Operations and Quality Manager
We are looking for a manager to join our data generation team who can continue to drive innovation, quality, and efficiency across our data entry service partnerships. This role is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our BPO workforce and ensuring constant feedback and training is provided. This team member will leverage our internal quality and throughput team to gain insight into current performance, areas that require improvement, and trends across all operational metrics. This person should be a strong negotiator with experience managing contracted offshore teams. Experience with budgeting and cost analysis are required as well as abilities in Microsoft Office. Strong collaboration skills are needed to work across departments to determine forecast and needed capacity. This individual should be a quick learner, thrive in a fast paced environment, and have a passion for driving data-driven decision making.
- Manage a team of roughly 120-150 offshore contractor workforce
- Manage internal team of quality analysts dedicated to operational and quality analytics
- Build out forecast to determine capacity needs across current and upcoming quarters
- Build and manage vendor relationships - create and manage contracts, manage day-to-day relationships, and negotiate cost and other standards
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet throughput and quality needs
- Strong knowledge of internal data generation and quality platforms with continuous feedback of bugs, enhancements, and data capture completeness to product and engineering teams
- Strong knowledge of operational analytics, including use of BI tools, to make data-driven decisions to improve accuracy and operational efficiency
- Innovative leader responsible for driving new technologies and processes for operational leverage; focused on experimentation and iteration
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2 + professional experience; experience in the food and beverage, CPG or retail industry preferred.
- People management experience
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Operations Management
- Business Analysis
- Computer Information Management or Services
- Mathematics or Statistics
- Vendor Relations Management
- Product Marketing
- Brand Representation
- Experience writing contracts
- Experience managing budget
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including special formulas.
- Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Desire to grow and develop a career.
- Experience with SQL preferred.
- Experience with business intelligence tools a plus.
About the Team:
The Data Generation team is responsible for ensuring consistent and accurate product data is entered into our system in order to deliver high quality, granular insights to our customers. We work to standardize our operations across a range of projects and processes in order to create efficiencies and scale.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a high-growth technology company founded with the mission of helping CPG companies and retailers to help their consumers understand what’s in the products they use and consume. Our world class SaaS data platform is transforming the way brands and retailers interact with and share product data in order to bring product transparency to the consumer. Our team is unique because it’s comprised not only of tech engineers and data scientists, but food science, nutrition experts and product formulation specialists, that enable the enriched attribution capability of our tools. We’ve also attracted top senior executive talent with decades of leadership experience to help manage our rapid growth and scale.
As a team, we share a common set of values: We are innovative problem solvers. We believe in transparency, both in our product and in our work. We have curious minds and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We value scientific inquiry. We aren’t afraid to take risks, and fail fast to learn and improve. We embrace uniqueness. We are lifelong learners and value intellectual honesty.