Operations Specialist - Facilities
As the Client Relations Operations Specialist, you will act as a liaison between our clients and our network of contractors (internally, we refer to them as Affiliates) by managing all our clients’ repair and maintenance needs within our technology platform, One by SMS Assist.
At SMS Assist, our Client Relations Operations Specialists communicate predominantly on the phone and electronically with clients and Affiliates to ensure all maintenance services are completed in an effective and efficient manner.
Core Responsibilities of Client Relations Operations Specialist
- Receive client calls and address their requests on a call queue
- Identify, research and resolve client issues by utilizing our online system and database
- Manage real-time inquires while monitoring and responding to commitments for clients and Affiliates
- Meet or exceed KPIs of the Client Relations Operations Specialist role, which are defined by call volume, length of call, and client satisfaction
- Field incoming calls from clients and determine the best approach to a solution
- Develop a positive rapport with SMS Assist’s clients and Affiliates that ensures overall satisfaction
- Maintain open communication with Affiliates in a manner that adheres to all contracts and scope of work
- Record relevant information in our database with close attention to consistency and accuracy
- Resolve or escalate disputes for unsatisfied service confirmations of clients and/or Affiliates
- Provide market intelligence feedback to maximize customer satisfaction and contribute to strategies and policies that attract and retain clients
- Work cross-functionally with other teams and departments to ensure work orders are processed successfully
Key Competencies of Client Relations Operations Specialist
As a Client Relations Operations Specialist:
- You must enjoy helping others while providing excellent customer service
- You must be comfortable working on a call queue and managing a high-volume of phone calls and emails.
- You must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You must be a role model who demonstrates professionalism while communicating, developing relationships and providing customer service
- You must identify with our core values, including: entrepreneurial spirit, one team and passion for service and integrity
- You must be a solution-oriented, multi-tasker who is focused on service
Education and Experience of Client Relations Operations Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong Microsoft product skills, including specific comprehension of Excel and how to manage a spread sheet
- Experience working in a professional environment with strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Requirements for Client Relations Operations Specialist
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice. Internally, this position is known as operations specialist
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.