closerlook's Account Director is a dynamic, go-to partner for clients, providing regular strategic counsel to help pharmaceutical marketers navigate the rapidly changing healthcare landscape and drive brand growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's market, trends, influencers, competitors, key players, budget and performance metrics.
- Offer proactive multichannel and digital marketing guidance, grounded in a deep understanding of brand strategic imperatives, clinical data, industry best practices and emerging trends.
- Lead the agency team in developing multichannel marketing strategies and campaigns, including but not limited to the annual brand planning process, that drive engagement and growth for client’s brands.
- Demonstrate strong storytelling and presentation skills, able to effectively author a deck and persuasively deliver the agency’s work to clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional agency team members by providing objective direction and feedback that inspires innovative, creative ideas and tactics that have measurable impact.
- A natural problem solver, they identify and diffuse conflict situations, establishing consensus to drive the team toward solutions.
- Effectively manages the dynamics of working with client’s agency, vendor and media channel partners to the benefit of the brand.
- Provides regular coaching and management of Account Supervisor on assigned brands.
- Develops and maintains revenue projections, identifies growth opportunities on assigned businesses to create additional value for the client and agency.
- Contribute to the exploration and pursuit of business development efforts, from initial RFP response to client presentation.
- Five or more years of experience managing client relationships in an agency environment
- Experience in pharmaceutical marketing is required
- Must have experience leading digital marketing initiatives
- Fluency in digital media, channel partners and the role of media in the marketing mix
- Previous managerial responsibility is preferred
- Demonstrated presentation, verbal, written and communication skills
Read Full Job Description