Account Manager - Benefits Administration
bswift is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our direct Client Services Team.
The Account Manager (AM) is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswifts state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
The Account Manager (AM) will serve as the primary point of contact to our direct clients, internal team members and partners by helping implement and maintain client web sites. This individual will:
- Help manage and provide technical guidance through the implementation of new client Web sites
- Continually update sites as requirements change each year or as often as needed (this includes benefit class matrix, requirements document, rates, permissions, field options, site text and any open items on questions log)
- Test client sites for quality assurance; track and monitor the resolution of issues
- Prepare and conduct technical/product presentations, demonstrations and trainings (such as an open enrollment demo for new/changing plans, site text, and release functionality changes, etc.)
- Provide resolution of client issues by responding to questions and concerns about the use of bswift products; ability to leverage research to find resolution
- Maintain thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to general and specialized client requests
- Triage client tickets and/or questions (email and voicemail) within 24 hours; maintaining ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
- Look for and help drive continuous process improvements/efficiencies by maintaining a thorough understanding of all internal systems
- Develop and implement fulfillment procedures
- Lead and create agendas for client meetings (when CRM is not available)
- Coach and mentor other team members; share new ideas and customer needs with bswift teams throughout all phases of product life cycle
- Manage workflow in the setup and maintenance of carrier and payroll feeds
- Assist in sales and marketing activities as needed
- Provide open communication to bswift customers in a pleasant, professional manner with a can do attitude
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- Experience with benefits administration / open enrollment process
- 3+ Years of direct client and/or analyst experience preferred
- Solid Technical background
- Must be proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Basic Functionality)
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
- A Bachelors Degree from a four-Year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.