Account Manager - Spanish Speaking
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics. We are seeking a highly driven, outgoing and tech-savvy Account Manager to support our growing customer base.
The Account Manager will provide guidance and support to our largest group of customers and will help generate new business by identifying growth opportunities for our Account Executives. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background in customer success/account management and is passionate about helping businesses achieve their desired outcome. Candidate must be able to handle and prioritize multiple methods of communication and never sacrifice the customer experience.
As an Account Manager at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 50,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every business.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Work with all types of customers to provide strategic recommendations, answer questions, and offer support through calls, emails, chat and webinars
- Onboard and train new accounts to help clients extract the full value of ActiveCampaign
- Identify growth opportunities within our customer base through outbound and inbound lead generation and qualification. Work with our Account Executives to qualify opportunities and ensure smooth transfers.
- Work cross-departmentally with internal teams such as Finance and Support to handle billing requests, account audits, and escalate issues.
- Exceed quarterly KPIs by providing premier customer support. Exceed activity and pipeline goals on a quarterly basis.
- Perform other duties such as participating in department initiatives, side projects, and pilot groups.
What Is Needed:
- 1-2 years client relationship experience in the technology industry
- Bilingual- Spanish & English required
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sales experience is preferred
- Zendesk experience is a plus
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description