CraftJack is an emerging online referral service, connecting homeowners with pre-screened residential home improvement professionals. We are experiencing significant growth and are currently looking to hire a customer service representative to help build and maintain relationships with our clients.
Account Manager Duties:
The Account Manager will handle inbound calls from, and make outbound calls to our members, assisting with account changes, performance suggestions, billing inquiries, website assistance, and retention while maintaining documentation on all calls. Conflict resolution and negotiation skills are a must as well as the ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to re-sell the value of CraftJack to our current members as needed, creating members for life. The Account Manager will act as an advertising consultant for our members to accommodate their business needs which may include upselling members to new service plans. Account Manager’s also handle initial contact on disputes, participate in team meetings, and provide backup to fellow Customer Service Representatives
- CraftJack offers a full range of benefits that start the first of the month after you start, as well as up to 26 days off per year.
- Paid training and continuing education affords you professional development opportunities.
- Great working environment located across from the CTA and Metra, near downtown Evanston, and Northwestern campus.
Why do WE like working here? Simple -- our product, what we do, and the people we work with.
Experience & Skills:
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- PC proficiency (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bi-lingual skills (Spanish/English) are a plus!
- Prior account management experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to hammer the phones and drive productivity
- Exceptional customer service
- Team player mentality
College Degree Preferred
High School Diploma or GED required
We offer a competitive, performance based compensation opportunity with a base salary. Our benefits package is second-to-none with numerous employee discounts plus extensive health, dental and vision coverage.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.