Client Services Associate - Chicago, IL
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
We are looking to hire a Client Service Associate to join our team based out of our Chicago HQ.
The Client Service Associate will be responsible for collaborating with leadership to build, foster, and own client and stakeholder relationships across Saggezza’s multinational clientele. As a team member of Saggezza's client services team, you are your clients biggest advocate. We are looking for passionate individuals who can collaborate internally and externally to problem solve and build a strategic vision that is best for our client.This is a client-facing role that will have some elements of both project execution and identifying new business opportunities among existing clients.This opportunity will be based out of the Chicago loop HQ and will require travel to engage in person with clients. Due to COVID-19, this role will initially be remote with no required travel.
The ideal candidate should be able to understand technical requirements at a high level as well as the customer experience and ensure successful delivery of projects. This position will also include some administrative responsibilities such as preparing and maintaining internal project revenue spreadsheets, crafting SOWs (Statements of Work), invoices, and other client related paperwork for new projects.
What You’ll Definitely Need
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a business or technology related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a client services, client relationship management, account executive related field
- Excellent customer service attitude and excitement to cultivate strong client relationships
- Must be open to travel
Nice to Have:
- An interest in working within IT
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Able to work within multiple industries and adapt to client needs and requirements
- Excellent judgment/decision-making skills; high tolerance for ambiguity
- Multi-faceted problem solver; experienced in working in a collaborative team environment
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.