Account Manager/Insurance Service
Guaranteed Rate Insurance (GRI) is an independent insurance brokerage that offers personal lines and life insurance products to their customers. Guaranteed Rate Insurance (GRI) is owned by Guaranteed Rate, one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service.
Guaranteed Rate Insurance (GRI) was established to offer insurance products to Guaranteed Rate mortgage customers’ and has built a reputation on providing customers with impeccable service, a quick and hassle-free process, and excellent and competitively priced insurance products from top A Rated carrier. Headquartered in Chicago, Guaranteed Rate Insurance (GRI) is licenses in 25 states with 4 offices across the U.S. and is rapidly growing to keep up with the Guaranteed Rate customer demand for our services.
You are accountable for responding to client request about policy changes, policy updates and coverage questions. As the Account Manager, you will need to be committed to excellent customer service and feel comfortable cross selling to other products. This is a great opportunity for a high energy multi-tasker with attention to detail. The Account Manager will interact extensively with clients and carriers to provide all levels of service.
In this position you will:
- Build rapport with existing customers to offer the best solutions to their specific needs or requests
- Provide timely and appropriate responses to customer inquiries from emails and phone calls
- Liaison between clients and carriers
- Process Certificates, Endorsements, Binders
- Cross-sell products to existing clients
- Ensure positive customer experience with every interaction
- Minimum two-year insurance services experience
- Genuine care and concern for customers and their insurance needs
- The ability to multi-task while using a tech-savvy approach to service and sales
- Ability to effectively interact, engage and communicate with internal and external partners
- The ability to work individually and within a team concept in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to persevere through difficult client interactions
- Proficient of Microsoft Office products
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with a highly respected company, one that prides themselves on offering unparalleled service to their clients
- Opportunity to help through Guaranteed Rates Foundation
- Healthy, Balanced and Fun environment
- A salary package exceeding industry standards, including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K plan
- Located in one of the most accessible areas of the city
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.