Gladson maintains the largest, most up-to-date database of consumer packaged goods product information in the U.S. Our highly efficient process for capturing content supports shelf space planning, category management and nutrition programs, and is the power behind market research and e-commerce. Leading manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers rely on Gladson for the most complete and accurate product information and images.
We bring accuracy and profitability to the shelf. Our data, images and innovative shopper marketing solutions help you deliver a compelling shopper experience, improve performance at the shelf and reinforce your brand.
The Account Partner will be responsible for working with our current client base to better understand our solution/application and how to apply it to our client's business. The AP position will play a critical role in the client retention function at Gladson by working with our clients to ensure strong awareness and utilization of our solution. The AP will leverage problem-solving skills and technical interest to help support our nationwide clients in their critical initiatives. The AP will become an expert in our application and work closely with our clients to help ensure Gladson is helping our clients drive their organizations' strategic initiatives. The AP will engage applicable teams within our client base by conducting consistent and meaningful conversations to enhance client engagement. Lastly, the Account Partner will work directly with an assigned Account Executive to ensure retention of clients through strategic utilization of our solution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build relationships with clients and their teams through an understanding of specific business and individual needs/priorities
- Connect knowledge of business and individual's priorities to Gladson insights through utilization of the solution
- Utilize warm and cold-call techniques to drive a high volume of structured, daily client interactions.
- Navigate Gladson's solution on behalf of the client, ensuring the appropriate solution is provided to meet a client's problems
- Educate clients on the benefits of Gladson's solution through articulation of Gladson's value proposition
- Assist in creating customized implementation and engagement plans for each client and their respective needs, based on the understanding of their business initiatives
- Conduct new client onboarding sessions to ensure delivery of value upon client investment
- Lead onsite and virtual training sessions to achieve awareness of key GDN functionality
- Partner with Account Executive/Director to develop renewal and potential growth strategies
- Strong client relations experience required
- Strong relationship building and inter-personal skills with the ability and executive poise to interface at all levels of management
- Strong knowledge of the CPG Industry from both the manufacturer and retailer perspective and role of other industry players (wholesalers, distributors, brokers)
- High degree of comfort with technology and use of databases and syndicated type data
- Proven track record of developing industry relationships with clients and peers, vendors and business partners
- Ability to work independently of supervision and make decisions of wide variety and complexity
- Able to professionally perform multi-media sales presentations
- Organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software packages
- Strong interpersonal skills including solid written and verbal communication skills at all levels; ability to support putting together compelling sales presentations and proposals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1-5 years of experience in a client support role
- Experience in a sales department with database or syndicated data a plusDemonstrated record of success at both large, complex organizations and in mid-sized environments
- Bachelor's Degree Required