closerlook's Account Supervisor will align his or her experience and expertise in project and client management to enhance our Account Services team. Reporting to the Director of Account Services, the Account Supervisor will be empowered to build closerlook’s revenue through strategic relationships with our clients.
- Manage existing accounts within the client company to ensure client needs are met or exceeded.
- Partner with Project Manager and project team to deliver successful and measurable results and solutions.
- Develop and sustain client and key decision-maker relationships.
- Identify the client’s needs outside of current projects and develop appropriate closerlook solutions to meet those needs
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's market, trends, influencers, competitors, key players, budget and operating metrics.
- Understand the client brand's political landscape, including change agents' incentive structures and key decision makers.
- Continually collect and disseminate market and competitive intelligence. When appropriate, involve members of closerlook's delivery team with the client to enable exploration of new business opportunities and to create additional value for the client.
- Three or more years of experience managing client relationships in an agency environment.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing is required
- Experience in managing strategic online and/or other technology initiatives is a must.
- Experience in managing mobile, print, video and fully integrated marketing projects is a plus.
- Viewed as a trusted leader within the company and project teams.
- Possesses the ability to become a trusted advisor with clients.