We are looking for an Account Supervisor to lead project teams to develop and deliver strategic, creative, flawlessly executed solutions to clients’ business and marketing challenges. The Account Supervisor will manage and begin to lead, the agency’s day-to-day relationships and with key client contacts. This position is a key player in a high performing, collaborative team of talented, trained, and motivated individuals.
- Build strong and lasting client relationships based on trust, success, and marketing savvy.
- Be recognized as a key partner our clients look to as they grow their businesses.
- Create and execute flawless marketing programs oriented around results.
- Define and/or review projects scopes based on project objectives and ensure work is clearly defined, documented, and estimated.
- Can get the job done – works cooperatively and collaboratively with a variety of teams and disciplines.
- Manage and support productive, collaborative partnerships with internal teams and agency partners.
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Proactively share project status updates and changes with all stakeholders and teams.
- Can tactfully and professionally advise others on implications (and potential recommendations) regarding project changes or failure to hit deadlines.
- Present agency ideas and work to clients with professionalism, enthusiasm, and integrity.
- Become an expert in our clients’ brand and businesses, having a strong knowledge of their products, customers, and competitors.
- Analyze project profitability ensuring client is receiving real value for our work and the agency remain profitable.
- Shares knowledge, insights and analysis of industry-related news, trends, and competitive landscapes.
- Managers the performance and development of account executives and sr. account executives.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- 5-7 years’ relevant marketing, campaign activations, and/or account management experience within an agency or media
- 1 years’ experience in integrated marketing environment or agency strongly preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience in building strong relationships with clients and co-workers. Must be diplomatic, a strategist, and a clear communicator.
- Can provide thoughtful and accurate counsel to clients regarding marketing campaigns and programs.
- Strong computer skills, especially with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Is resourceful and a proactive, self-starter.
- Travel: up to 20%
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and retail activation of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Marketing Store, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.