Acquisition Specialist at Grubhub
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Driver Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for meeting acquisition goals to ensure overall staffing needs are met in priority markets, ensuring document compliance and making determinations on background screens for prospective Independent Contracted Drivers, and improving the recruitment funnel in general. This position reports directly to the Manager, Driver Acquisition. This position will also work in conjunction with Market Operations and Driver Network Operations teams to ensure that the priority markets are rapidly brought up to acceptable operational levels.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Improve conversion rate by analyzing recruitment funnel and relieve bottlenecks by communicating with applicants.
- Responsible for accurate data entry across all assigned markets
- Proactively reach out to applicants that have stalled more than 24 hours to move them through recruitment funnel
- Review and make determinations on background screens for prospective contractors
- Examine document information submitted for prospective contractors
- Assist prospective contractors with the dispute process for background screens
- Review and make determinations on subsequent background screens for currently active delivery partners
- Assist delivery partners with dispute process for background checks
- Request, review, and update delivery partner’s required documents (license, insurance)
- Work with former partners to get necessary documents for re-engagement
You Should Have
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success and want to grow within a top tech company. Thinking on your feet and openness to develop a diverse skill set while wearing different hats is a must. Finally, willingness to grow, take on responsibility, and learn as much as possible is what will set candidates apart. This position is ideal for a competitive, good natured individual driven to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred
- Human Resource experience preferred
- Knowledge of FCRA policies preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Google Office products
- Knowledge of Salesforce experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Service Orientated - friendly, positive, can handle difficult situations
- Resourceful – is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both verbally and written) and leadership ability
- Strong organizational skills, must be able to prioritize various activities
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.