Administrative Assistant - Chicago at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Position and Duties:
This is a full-time, exempt position. Below are the main areas of focus for this position:
- Manage multiple executives’ calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Act as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain high level of confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Organize meetings including scheduling, sending reminders, and ordering catering when necessary
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for executives
- Prepare expense reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Take notes/minutes during meetings
- Act as office manager (timing TBD based on current health situation)
- Other duties as assigned
Behavioral Characteristics to Exemplify:
- Time Management Expert: Keeps calendars organized and efficient for maximum potential
- Business Driver: Translates strategy into plans, connects the dots and executes well with minimum supervision
- Cross-functional Influencer: Collaborates across different teams to get results, strong interpretation skills
- Innovation Champion: Takes calculated risks and is not afraid to fail
- Culture Champion: Demonstrates ownership and drives culture through active leadership