Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Position and Duties:
This is a full-time, exempt position. Below are the main areas of focus for this position:
- Manage multiple executives’ calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Act as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain high level of confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Organize meetings including scheduling, sending reminders, and ordering catering when necessary
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for executives
- Prepare expense reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Take notes/minutes during meetings
- Act as office manager (timing TBD based on current health situation)
- Other duties as assigned
Behavioral Characteristics to Exemplify:
- Time Management Expert: Keeps calendars organized and efficient for maximum potential
- Business Driver: Translates strategy into plans, connects the dots and executes well with minimum supervision
- Cross-functional Influencer: Collaborates across different teams to get results, strong interpretation skills
- Innovation Champion: Takes calculated risks and is not afraid to fail
- Culture Champion: Demonstrates ownership and drives culture through active leadership