ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / EVENT COORDINATOR / RECEPTIONIST at CPI, the OpenFox Company
Don’t let the title mislead you. This is no ordinary assistant position. The Administrative Assistant at CPI serves as the Director of First Impressions. As the first point of contact with our visitors, suppliers, vendors, and callers, this position promotes our brand and customer experience from the front line. With an equal focus on quality and customer service, you’ll ensure that all calls and people get where they’re supposed to go effectively. And you’ll keep our office and projects in tip-top shape by providing outstanding support to our teams. In addition to general administrative support, the Administrative Assistant helps with travel planning, event coordination, and benefits administration. This role requires strong organizational ability, attention to detail, confidentiality, and the ability to multitask. In addition, they must be able to demonstrate a professional and friendly demeanor when interfacing with customers, employees, and management.
- Own and manage the front desk, reception area, and common areas of the office.
- Perform clerical functions such as answering phone calls, correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging meetings/conference rooms, organizing lunches for meetings.
- Administer employee benefit plans ensuring accuracy, compliance, and confidentiality.
- Provide extensive support in company-sponsored event execution, including obtaining venues, vendors, marketing materials, and interacting with venue staff members.
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements and accommodations in multiple cities nationwide, often for several people at once.
- Finalize itineraries and proactively communicate/confirm details with travelers.
- Maintain administrative processes, including interacting with vendors, cleaning companies, and stocking office supplies.
- Respond to information requests, promptly and with a positive attitude.
- Complete special projects for other members of the management team as needed.
- Maintain a Companywide calendar.
- Coordinate and facilitate new employee onboarding.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will have/be:
- A passion and commitment to represent our Core Values
- 5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Proven experience as an event coordinator
- Experience making travel accommodations for others, including large groups traveling from multiple locations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A demonstrated superior level of customer services and care of all employees, vendors, and candidates
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with flexibility and ability to meet deadline demands
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word)
- G Suite experience a plus
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Action-oriented with a demonstrated high level of integrity and trust
- Excellent vendor management skills
- A calm and flexible approach to handling pressure and stress
CPI has contracts with State, Federal, and Local Law Enforcement Agencies. As a result of this activity, CPI personnel comes into contact with what is classified as sensitive data, including Criminal History Records so each candidate must pass a background check.
Here is a handful of things we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefit programs
- An engineering firm at heart. Founded and run by software engineers.
- Family Run Company with family values. Dad started the company and the 3 sons are leading it into the future
- Over thirty years in business, clients in 30 states, 81 employees all working at the same place. These numbers add up to a stable work environment where everyone knows your name and you can make an impact.