Administrative Assistant II at Peapod Digital Labs
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- General office management.
- Manages department/function by distributing and ordering supplies.
- Manages functional budget, prepares invoices and reports to assist the assigned individual and functional area.
- Manage travel (includes online research, booking, tracking, preparing the traveler, etc.).
- Manage meeting and conference rooms.
- Meeting and event planning (includes negotiation hotel contracts, scheduling catering, preparing for Web and video conferencing, etc.).
- Serve as coordination point to collect, organize, and present information for the functional area.
- Function/Department Program Coordination & Support.
- Serves as the main liaison and communication link to leader and function.
- Provides advice, expertise, and context to the leader to ensure the consistency of, and compliance with, established standards and practices of the administration of the executive area as well as communicating functional information.
- Provides necessary information and reports as needed. Research issues and coordinate appropriate responses.
- Utilize Microsoft office programs to create various documents and spreadsheets
- Interacts professionally across the business
- Supporting special projects and programs as-needed (project management)
- Participating in trainings, career development, and webinars related to position and assigned function
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
-High School Diploma required
-Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
-Project management knowledge
-Technologically savvy (Google, Advanced MS Office, etc.)
-Strong critical thinking and problem solving
-Tact and discretionary initiative
-Highly flexible with strong multitasking and prioritization ability
-Able and willing to learn new software tools and applications
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
-Excellent and effective communication skills
-Takes direction from the leader they are supporting but acts autonomously in decision directly impacting their functional area.
-Works well with others
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!