Administrative Assistant at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for a resourceful, proactive, and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support executive members of our commercial team. From calendar management and travel planning, to planning meetings and team events, you will be responsible for making sure the executives are using their time in the most efficient way possible. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, Commercial, you will partner with your executives and Commercial Team EA(s), collaborate closely with the Affirm Executive Support team, and be the person who helps to make sure everything runs smoothly.What You'll Do
- Support the Senior Vice President of Client Success and Senior Vice President of Sales, as well as Vice President of Partnerships and other members of the commercial executive team with their respective administrative needs.
- Maintain executives’ calendars, with full consideration of a nationwide team, spanning multiple time zones, and ensuring meetings contain the appropriate attendees and agenda topics.
- Attend team meetings, manage Zoom, take notes, and track action items.
- Assist with team meetings by sending deck templates to presenters, coordinating IT support if necessary, sending email reminders prior to the meeting, and sharing meeting recordings afterward.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for executives.
- Support the operations and culture of the teams, which includes tracking team morale budgets and ordering gifts and supplies as needed.
- Partner with key cross-functional stakeholders to assist with scheduling and/or spontaneous inquiries and requests
- Partner with the EA team to help establish best practices
- Additional administrative functions to include expense reports (via Concur), travel coordination (via TripActions), and preparation of documents and presentations (using Google Suite)
- 1-3 years professional administrative experience
- Ability to navigate and thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to deal with conflict as well as give and receive feedback diplomatically
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, exhibits positivity, strong work ethic, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
- Incredibly organized and resourceful; able to juggle and multi-task, with acute attention to detail and follow through