What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who is excited to work with a growing technology company with an interest in HR and Recruiting! This person will be working closely with the People team, but also the entire company. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize, and be proactive in managing their own calendar, planning and communication skills.
- Reception: undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages, routing correspondence, and handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Be proactive in maintaining appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and team travel.
- Office management: ordering supplies for kitchen, computer or paper supplies, ordering team lunches, and assist IT with computer inventory
- Coordinate phone screens and onsite interviews for recruiting and hiring managers
- Onboarding - assist with managing HR paperwork, coordination / scheduling of events, food set-up / ordering, and follow-through
- Assist with travel requests for interview candidates or internal employees
- Assist with trade show shipping / receiving
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Management or related field
- 2+ years administrative support or executive assistance
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Google docs, calendar and gmail proficiency
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level organizing, planning, oral, and written communications skills
- Problem solving ability
At its best, local government is a unifying force with the power to dramatically improve lives. Govtech-company CityBase is helping smart people build intelligent government, working with cities, counties, utilities, and states to create a place as dynamic as the people who live in it, work in it, and contribute to it. Accessible and responsive, adaptive and efficient, our cloud-based platform is digitizing the city-hall experience and impacting constituents nationwide.