With nearly 30 years of experience as a digital marketing and creative agency, All Campus partners with leading, traditional institutions of higher education to expand online enrollment. We provide the up-front marketing investment, expertise, and service level required for success. Guided by our experience interacting with students from a wide variety of fields and backgrounds, we create a customized, specialized service offering to capture any audience. Our growing list of clients includes the University of Southern California, the University of Arizona, the George Washington University, the University of Florida, Purdue University, Boston University, DePaul University, and many other universities.
We offer one of the most unique working environments you’ll find in Chicago. The quirkiness of a creative agency and the analytical mindset of a consulting firm. We work hard for all our clients, constantly striving to test new ideas and improve, even when the metrics already look amazing. Put simply, we genuinely like working with one another, and it shows—we were ranked number 26 in the 2018 edition of Crain’s “Best Places to Work,” which ranks companies based on confidential employee reviews of their culture, benefits, general policies and employee experience to determine the organizations that offer the best overall atmosphere and work environment.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the planning, organization, and controlling the clerical aspect of the organization, reporting into the HR Manager. Qualified candidates must be able to multitask, be extremely organized, have great communication skills (verbal and written), and be computer and internet savvy. Duties performed range from a low to high degree of complexity and require flexibility and willingness to perform at these multiple task levels. This position interacts with all levels of staff as well as external clients and vendors, promoting a positive and welcoming atmosphere. This is a part-time; hourly position (7:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. with a 30 minute lunch break).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Office Services Operations
- Door and phone reception
- Office and break room supplies ordering with sign-off from manager.
- Order catering for events and meetings, ensuring orders are received on time and accurately
- Schedule conference room meetings and office visitors’ reservations using appropriate software
- Assist the accounting department with expense report generation and reconciliation
- Special administrative projects:
- collating documents for big mailings
- various shipping needs
- assistance with various event planning (Christmas parties, etc)
- Assist with Client holiday gifts
- Liaison with IT for technical issues
- Research and coordinate client travel, including but not limited to accommodations, flights, ground transportation, and meal reservations
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years administrative or office management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Suite, particularly Google Calendar and Gmail
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Professional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Language Ability - Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; Able to write simple correspondence; Able to talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Reasoning Ability - Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple written or oral instructions.
- English Language - Basic knowledge of the English language. Able to comprehend simple instructions in English.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs. This includes student needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of student satisfaction.
- Active Listening - Gives full attention to what other people are saying and takes time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to a positive team spirit.
- Organizational Support - Follows company policies and procedures and completes tasks correctly and on-time.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Arrives to work/meetings on time.
- Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions.
COMPUTER SKILLS/EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- General office equipment (computer, printer, fax, copy machine).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and email.