Administrative Assistant at McDonald's Technology
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building diverse teams who create delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every single day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
Our new, state-of-the art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that champions innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe. With monthly organized events, massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites, our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Needless to say, you’ll be lovin’ it here…
McDonald’s Global Data and Analytics department needs a top notch Administrative Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your professional experience in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. You will be a critical team member and will perform a wide variety of specialized and administrative functions. The top candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills and a consistent track record of getting results.
- Five years prior administrative experience working in a multi-functional environment required
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Maintain high level of professionalism
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful, and solution oriented
- Validated ability to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team
- Customer service-focused with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Demonstrate positive and conducive demeanor
- Ability and desire to stay current in office productivity technology tools
- Provide administrative support for IT executives
- Responsibilities to include calendar management, making travel itineraries, communications, client relations, expense reporting, webcast management, management of team meetings and events and handling administrative inquiries as appropriate
- Serve as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues
- Organize and facilitate meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required
- Gather, enter, and/or update data to maintain departmental records and databases
- Establish and maintain files and records for the office.
- Compose and prepare written documentation and correspondence for the office
- Coordinate and handle the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the department
- Ability to prioritize and work in a team environment is extremely important
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively without direct supervision. Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned