- Provide high level administrative support by proactively partnering with executive to facilitate their work, anticipating their needs and prioritizing accordingly
- Manage calendar(s) for leader or group of leaders.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manage schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and completes expense reports.
- Manage executives’ email by organizing, filing, responding and delegating
- Oversee the full life cycle of meetings/events by coordinating with stake holders and various vendors to ensure the quality outcome of the event.
- Manage annual planning and create look-ahead calendars for review.
- Act as delegate for executive with their direct reports and service groups (HR, Facilities, Finance)
- May review direct reports expenses and purchases in place of executive.
- Create and prepare correspondence, reports, email and other documents.
- Answer and screen phone calls and respond independently or delegates to others, as appropriate.
- Assist with preparing budgets and other financial documents.
- Arrange complex travel plans and itineraries, and compile travel documents.
- Remain knowledgeable of all policies and procedures.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Previous experience managing schedules, booking travel, and providing general support for a Director-level or above employee
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; excellent grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Professionalism, poise, punctuality, and reliability
- Exceptional formatting and document preparation skills
- Demonstrates initiative, is an independent thinker, self-starter, and a problem solver
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree