Administrative Assistant at Enduvo
We are looking for talented, collaborative people who are driven to solve problems and serious about making a difference in the world. Enduvo is the world’s only immersive training marketplace. World-renowned healthcare providers, global industrial firms and government organizations use our software every day to improve the education of their employees and constituents.
Our employees tackle compelling and dynamic challenges in their quest to impact and improve lives around the world. If you’re looking to work with a team that places passion, trust, integrity and collaboration at the center of what they do, then we’re the right place for you.
The Administrative Assistant provides operational and administrative support to our executive team. Our ideal candidate is someone who desires to get things done – someone who works fast, is detail oriented and who loves executing. They enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment and streamlining hectic days. They are incredibly well-organized and flexible. And, they are excited to be on the ground floor of something that will be huge.
You take ownership of:
- Anticipating the needs of the CEO
- Providing real-time scheduling support and complex calendar management
- Booking travel and managing logistics
- Working with the leadership team to plan and organize regularly scheduled calls and meetings
- Serving as a liaison across teams and building strong relationships with external partners
- Managing the office lease and other company contracts
- Monitoring and tracking pending issues for follow-up and execution
- Preparing presentations and reports, including expense reports
- Planning, managing and coordinating the commercial agreement and logistics of trade shows, conferences, workshops and other special company events
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 -7 years of experience providing direct operational or administrative support to senior-level management or C-level leadership
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment and maintain confidentiality in the representation of Enduvo
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms preferred
- Software skills:
- Slack, Asana, Salesforce, Outlook, Survey Monkey, Zoho Expense, MailChimp, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, QuickBooks
Enduvo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), medical history or condition, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.