Administrative Assistant/Operations Associate - Recruiting & HR at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You'll Do
As an Administrative Assistant/Operations Associate for the Recruiting & HR Teams, you will provide administrative and logistics support to the Rightpoint National Recruiting Team to ensure that candidates have an amazing experience from start to finish. You will also help us stay organized internally, which can be a fun ride for someone who is organized, thrives in a fast-pace environment, is OK with changing priorities, and likes interacting with all sorts of personalities. If "pivoting" is part of your daily vocabulary, this may be the role for you. In short, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to WOW our prospective team members and internal stakeholders at every step of the way and have fun doing it.
- Support the National Recruiting Team in maintaining our Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite) and that all information is up-to-date
- Ensure that candidates are moving smoothly and efficiently through the recruiting process
- Schedule Interviews (Phone, Onsite, and Video) for the Recruiting Team (think of it like a game of Tetris)
- Help problem-solve when last-minute changes come up
- Ensure a high-level of communication with candidates and the team, responding promptly to all correspondence
- Meet and greet candidates for onsite interviews in Chicago
- Juggle multiple priorities and quickly pivot as needed
- Maintain Rightpoint's Job Postings
- Coordinate travel for candidates as needed
- Support our Campus Recruiting efforts with logistics and student communication
- Assist in Sourcing candidates for our top priority and hard-to-fill openings
- Support drafting paperwork for contractors
- Respond to recruiting inquiries from our website, including general applications
- Help with researching new/innovative recruiting tools and strategies, especially those that will help further Rightpoint's D&I mission
- Provide other administrative/operations support to the Recruiting and People Potential (HR) team as needed
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative/coordination role
- Experience supporting remote offices/teams is a plus!
- Customer-focused approach which includes excellent verbal and written communication skills, being personable, and being focused on problem-solving
- Supreme multi-tasker
- Organized, accurate and very detail oriented
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and complete assigned tasks in a timely, professional manner
- Experience and able to work productively with minimal supervision
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Energized by interacting with people
- The type of person who would excel in this role is someone who has worked in and enjoys a less-structured, fast-paced environment, working with many different types of people in different disciplines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
NOW, THE PEOPLE POTENTIAL TEAM
What is People Potential? So much more than just HR, which people might associate with only paperwork, policies, or benefits. The mission of the People Potential group is to help foster an environment where team members are challenged, have fun, and thrive.
Our Operating Principles:
- We care
- We listen hard
- We problem-solve
- We anticipate
- We lead by example
- We adjust course as needed
- We get things done
- We do right by Rightpoint and its team members
- We collaborate as a team to help enable business success
- We are fierce protectors of our culture
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.