Administrative Associate at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The Administrative Associate provides “concierge-level” support to senior leaders across the organization. This person possesses strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills while being able to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. This team member maintains a high-level of accuracy and attention to detail, while maintaining integrity. Most importantly, this role requires a helpful, “can-do” attitude. Additionally, you will…
- Track, organize, maintain, and submit financial expenses on behalf of various senior leaders
- Schedule and manage meetings and itineraries (including travel, hotels, and meeting rooms, when necessary)
- Coordinate travel arrangements utilizing Concur
- Assist with meeting logistics (agendas, meeting space, catering, etc.)
- Assist with office management tasks (monitoring office supplies, office organization, etc.)
- Work on various projects in collaboration with other members of the team supporting members of cross-functional teams
Your accomplishments include:
- HS Diploma + experience in an administrative support role (Bachelors preferred)
- Administrative experience in a corporate setting supporting senior leaders is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be effective independently
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation