Advisor, Digital Marketing Solutions
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
The position calls for a seasoned IT professional with senior leadership qualities with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT and 5+ years of experience building and managing complex ETL infrastructure solutions. A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Proficiencies with Agile development practices
- Experience with and strong understanding of Data Warehousing and Big Data Hadoop ecosystems
- Experience translating functional and technical requirements into technical specifications and design
- Experience with ELT/ETL batch and real-time
- Experience with AB-Initio
- Experience with Hadoop
- Experience with RDBMS technologies and SQL languages, Oracle & SQL Server
- Experience with Cloud solutions including admin. / deployment of data in AWS
We'd Love to See:
- Working knowledge of web technologies and protocols (JAVA/NoSQL/JSON/REST/JMS)
- Experience with digital on-boarding of first-party data online via players such as LiveRamp, DataLogix, and Neustar a plus
Impact You'll Make:
- Work with DMS and GT senior management to establish strategic goals, plans, and objectives to ensure the creation and maintenance of a scalable marketing database that serves as the foundation for DMS products and solutions.
- Develop the DMS technology roadmap to get us from a "startup" processing environment to a more stable, productionalized and scalable digital business.
- Lead the effort to deliver the roadmap, including automation of existing processes and development of our marketing database.
- Translate DMS product and solution requirements into technical and operational capabilities needed to develop and deploy our solutions, including integration with ID Network.
- Partner with GT leaders to direct the efforts of the DMS development team.
- Partner with internal teams (Digital Analytics and Data Strategy) to architect, design, construct, test, tune, and deploy DMS products and solutions as needed.
- Enable the integration of DMS operations with external partners as needed.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert, combining that with broader business acumen to educate, guide, and coach DMS team members.
- Coordinate cross functional internal teams to establish and reinforce services, security, processes, capabilities, features, standards, and procedures to ensure a high degree of data quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.