Advisory Program Strategist
Solstice is not a conventional company, and we have no intentions of becoming one. Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations.
Solstice is looking for an Advisory Program Strategist. You will be part of the Digital Advisory team - building and scaling our services to digital organizations. A prime candidate for this role has a mix of delivery and client facing experience. You will also be a critical player in building and delivering against the Digital Advisory strategy. You will collaborate and work with internal leadership and teams, while also delivering Digital Advisory services directly with our clients.
You should feel comfortable leading a team and/or working on your own. You should feel comfortable with ambiguity, quickly assess a situation, present and interact and executives, and strategically think about building and evolving a team/program.
Your Responsibilities would include:
- Setting and managing the priorities of the practice
- Managing the broader team that is delivering quarterly initiatives / projects
- Creating the key metrics strategy; including developing vision, defining tool/approach, and communication approach
- Identifying internal speaking opportunities to spread our message/learning; build and deliver the messaging
- Leading the develop and strategy around the communication plan (internal)
- Building and defining the Digital Advisory offerings
- Managing the business and revenue impact to Solstice
- Defining and capturing insights & findings of services (across client delivery)
- Leading and coaching client delivery activities
- Defining the approach to capture and scale tools and frameworks
- Building repeatable frameworks & methodologies
This is you:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business
- At least 7 years of client experience
- You don’t need a lot of direction to get something done
- You have experience in building/developing a new program, team, or practice
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity
- You feel comfortable and can easily communicate with executives