Advisory Solution Consultant, IT Business Management (ITBM) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking IT Business Management (ITBM) solution consultants who can provide leadership and expertise during pre-sales engagement. A combination of being well versed in presenting solutions to varied audiences as well as a hands-on technical knowledge to go wide and deep on solution positioning and delivery as part of sales cycles.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and contribute to Sales campaigns focused on ITBM by providing product and industry insight gained from prior experience
- Serve as a thought leader on ITBM for ServiceNow
- Strong alignment with Product Management and Engineering teams on roadmap and field feedback
- Create and own programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of ITBM
- Contribute to and maintain a showcase of ITBM solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs and performing business value assessments to determine the value for clients
- Demonstrations of solutions, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
- Responding to request for information/proposal documents
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding how to best position ServiceNow solution to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, and challenges
- Understanding business and technical problems addressed by the product including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Prior experience as a practitioner, serving in the one of the following roles - Enterprise Architect, a PMO leader, or an Agile Transformation Leader.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C- level execs at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow eco- system
- Strong Pre-sales experience and mastery of the Sales process
- A strong understanding of the PPM market and Project Management related business processes
- Prior presales experience with an APM solution provider (CA, HP, Oracle, Microsoft) or related high technology business environment a plus
- Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) market, or IT Financial Management market
- Exhibit prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.