Advisory Solution Consultant - Strategic Accounts
Advisory Solution Consultant – Strategic Accounts
Location: Chicago, IL
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re making the world of work, work better for people.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of commercial customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Conduct in depth demonstrations of ServiceNow solutions.
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects.
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents.
- Stay current on product developments/releases to level required for demo and POC.
- Support Marketing events: User conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Stay current on competitive analyses to understand differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Understand customer objectives to align appropriate ServiceNow solution(s) for customer success.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefings - communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events.
- Work with one of the best SaaS solutions in the industry.
- Collaborate and partner with ServiceNow customers and prospects to ensure overall customer success.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong Pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process).
- Mastery of the Pre-Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- Technical curiosity.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Experience partnering with internal teams to achieve one common goal.
- Background in fundamentals of ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.