“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years of Agile Transformation metrics
- A minimum of two years of relevant IT experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with Scrum framework and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Bachelor’s degree
We'd prefer to see:
- Prior experience with Clarity, Agile Central, Service Now, or similar systems
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
Impact you’ll make:
- Assist with the coordination of Agile trainings for the US based business units, including:
- Coordinate training functions by managing rosters, sending invites, scheduling rooms
- Arrange training venues (classroom and on-site,) instructors, materials, and equipment
- Maintain the schedule of courses and leverage the Learning Management System (LMS) to manage all aspects of training
- Receive and respond to requests for information via phone, e-mail, print and other sources regarding training sessions, learning needs, etc.
- Maintain a variety of files and/or records (e.g. training records, modules, checklists, etc.) for providing up-to-date learning history reports
- Support the content development efforts for new and custom Agile trainings
- Create or retire training content as needed
- Help develop an Agile Transformation Scorecard inclusive of Agile Transformation metrics, and collect and publish metrics and the scorecard on a regular cadence
- Assist the US Agile Transformation Team by scheduling and facilitating weekly Agile Transformation meetings, including following up on actions and other items
- Assist with creation of executive and management presentations
- Assist with the review and submission of vendor invoices
- Support the Agile Transformation & Program Management team as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.