AI Enablement Manager, Tempus ONE at Tempus
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, we empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in-clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
As an AI Enablement Manager focused on Tempus ONE at Tempus, you’ll be on the front lines of our battle to develop and deliver cutting-edge, modern technology into the hands of clinicians. The software we’re developing is the culmination of input from scientists, clinicians, pathologists, engineers, data scientists, and some of the top academic oncology centers in the world.
This role will focus on clinician adoption, engagement and growth for the Tempus ONE conversational artificial intelligence product which includes a smart, voice-enabled portable device, accompanying mobile apps as well as its underlying software platform. Tempus ONE gives physicians the ability to retrieve all of the latest and most relevant information together from one source in order to make data driven decisions for care.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and develop partnering opportunities between prospective oncology clients and Tempus
- Collaborate, coordinate and partner with sales counterparts (e.g. VP, Sales, RSD’s, DSM’s, SAM’s, and GL’s) to ensure successful attainment of goals and objectives
- Drive business expansion/collaboration opportunities with the following:
- U.S. cancer centers and clinics
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Academic Medical Centers (AMCs)
- Stay on top of customer priorities to understand workflow needs
- Demonstrate exceptional project management by articulating issues and subsequently following-up by navigating Tempus stakeholders across teams to solve problems
- Continually analyze accounts to determine trends and act upon customer feedback
- Continually monitor KPIs and OKR performance
- Demonstrate Tempus’ values by acting with integrity, respect and trust
- Ability to engage in a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and indifferences while connecting client needs with Tempus’ capabilities
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing deadlines.
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- Comfort troubleshooting and resolving issues that arise
- Comfort engaging at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Ability and interest to quickly ramp up on new concepts in disease-specific fields including genomics, oncology, neurology, etc
- Preferably, experience with/knowledge of genomic data repositories
- Preferably, knowledge of molecular diagnostics for oncology and the evolving competitive landscape
- Preferably, knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics and targeted agents