Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
An Application Specialist II will spend a portion of their time supporting customers through the Relativity Service Desk taking inbound requests and in a swarming capacity. Other time will be dedicated to taking customer escalations and following up on open tickets. You will work with others and apply skills to solve challenges and guide colleagues to appropriate solutions. It is expected that you can guide others on procedures and can resolve most assigned tickets on your own.
Your Role in Action
- Support inbound activity on the Relativity Service Desk
- Resolve customer tickets by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex software and networked systems
- Work with teams to enhance the product and create a better customer experience
- Help develop enablement material. Examples of this would include webinars, SOP
- Partner with senior level team members to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents
- When working with our customer, provide best practices on the use of Relativity
- Maintain the flexibility to work any shifts or on-call schedules, or other time frames
- Exhibit expert knowledge and demonstrate the initiative to develop additional expert knowledge in multiple products
- Meet identified goals concerning Customer Support metrics
- Follow appropriate procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, resolving, and closing support tickets
- Maintain detail when categorizing and documenting tickets to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of historical data
- Contribute to and follow Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) processes and best practices
- Commitment to and demonstration of core company values
- Experience with SQL and Windows platform, and experience troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Prioritize projects based on company and team goals
- Experience with and knowledge of e-discovery industry and products
- 2+ years of technical experience working in Relativity in a customer-facing role
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.