Application Support Specialist at CardX
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:39 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 4, 2020
CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
Our core values are positivity, respect, and excellence. At CardX, you’ll have the opportunity to define new processes at a rapidly-growing company, build your expertise in payments and financial technology, and work closely with the industry-leading businesses that use CardX.
On our team, you’ll be supported by talented colleagues, have great opportunities for career development at the genesis of a modern software solution, and work in a fun, high-energy startup environment.
The Application Support Specialist will work closely with CardX clients to resolve technical issues and assist with implementation success. In addition, the Application Support Specialist will collaborate with the CardX Technology and Operations teams on matters of quality assurance (QA) and documentation to meet client needs.
This position will require a passion for problem recognition, research, professional follow-up communication, and resolution. One with consistent attention to detail, a strong work ethic, outstanding communication skills, commitment to excellence in product delivery, and the desire to thrive within a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company would excel in this role.
What to Expect
- Research and identify fixes for technical tickets escalated from other CardX teams related to our merchant tools
- Communicate resolutions in a clear and professional way to clients and CardX internal teams
- Become proficient in troubleshooting the CardX reporting used for merchant financial reconciliation
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and technology team to define product and support strategy
- Develop QA test standards and processes for future technical support team members
- Test new products and product features
- Document QA feedback in an organized and detailed manner
- Document client inquiries and issues, review and add to existing documentation, and create new documentation to be used by CardX teams
- Assist the technical teams of clients with API integrations and custom reporting requirements leveraging tools like Postman
- Ensure that new clients are configured properly in the CardX Cloud (AWS/Amazon Web Services)
Read Full Job Description