Area Manager In-Store Development (West)
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As the Area Manager In-Store Development you will be responsible for supporting and executing the onboarding and expansion of Cooler Screens with our retail partners. Importantly, you are a highly collaborative, team player with low ego and high eagerness to take on new challenges in a growing business.
What You Will Do:
· Build relationships with retail partners local leadership to evangelize and onboard Cooler Screens
· Fast-follow installs within 24 hours to train local leadership, validate digital content quality and report on any issues
· Attend installs and immediately address stores with CX opportunities
· Drive sales by addressing out-of-stock and planogram issues with retail partners local and regional leadership
· Drive sales by addressing internal CX issues within Cooler Screens
· Conduct store assessments as needed
Who You Are:
· Experience with in-store retail operations
· You are customer-centric and understand the importance of creating unique and exceptional customer experiences
· You are a highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, take initiative and execute
· You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, can adapt quickly to change, and tackle ambiguity and unfamiliar tasks with a positive attitude and resourcefulness
What You Need to Succeed
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, retail merchandising, or similar field, or equivalent experience in retail operations
· High-growth start-up experience is a plus
· Proven client relationship and customer service skills
· A history of strong leadership and excellent communication and presentation skills
· An ability to function both independently and in a team environment and communicate effectively with key stakeholders, including senior management
· Solution-oriented approach
· Willingness to travel (approximately 50%)
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based on West Coast, Western U.S. or possibly elsewhere.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.