Area Vice President, Customer Service Management Sales at ServiceNow
ServiceNow, is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies with run rate revenue over $4 Billion. Our purpose is to make the world of work, work better for people. We envision a world where anyone can create workflows that work for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud-based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done. In the past 2 years, ServiceNow has been named the most innovative company in the world by Forbes, named a TOP Company to work for by Linkedin, and named #3 on Fortune’s Future 50 List.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity allowing companies to execute faster, focusing on innovation and providing great experiences to both customers and employees alike.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our platform and products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a motivated thought leader to help build and scale our Americas Customer Service Management GTM team. This leader must be a driver who loves building teams and businesses. This role requires great interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, as a trusted advisor to both the go to market sales, pre-sales, customer success and partner organizations, as well as, with our product development and marketing teams. Your influence can have a far-ranging impact. This is not the kind of opportunity that presents itself very often.
As a thought leader of our Customer Service Management Sales team, you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have extended ServiceNow to support their external customers for years, this is a relatively new and exciting market focus for ServiceNow. Members of this team will have the opportunity to build this business from a solid foundation to a multi-billion-dollar line of business, along with support from the business unit, executive staff, and GTM teams. Individuals applying for this role must be entrepreneurial and self-driven with a passion for breaking into markets and creating something new they can be proud of.
As the AVP of Customer Service Management Sales, you will be responsible for helping to develop our go-to-market strategy and supporting strategic sales growth. You will share your knowledge and expertise to build a world class GTM team, drive market position and align with our product teams on customer outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Tune the go to market model to accelerate growth with retention
- Lead across functional teams in our field sales, marketing, outcomes, solutions consulting and product management for the betterment of the team performance
- Recruit a team of diverse, specialized sellers to drive the growth line in the Americas (Canada, U.S., Central and South America)
- Define programs for enabling the field sales and solution consulting teams to drive Customer Service Management sales, adoption and value proposition
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Customer Service Management
- Partner with our Global Alliance and Channel organization to build a sell to, with and through model
- Align as a trusted advisor and strategic team member to both sales and company executives in order to understand market conditions, customer requirements and challenges, and assist in strategically planning GTM, solution capabilities and strategic partnerships
- Influence and drive the right value model around pricing and packaging
- Establish trusted relationships with product management, marketing, sales leadership, professional services and alliance and channels
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- Develop clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with key ServiceNow sales, marketing and business unit leaders to achieve revenue goals. Define key milestones and progress tracking metrics & drive associated operating rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- Build strong relationships with executive leaders in both our customers and partners
- Drive a customer success focus and a win as a team culture
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive sales leadership experience: recruiting and developing high performance teams selling into the customer service domain
- Has a strong drive for results and ability to collaborate and influence in a “Win as a team” environment
- Strong people management skills with a passion for coaching and developing others to their highest potential
- Proven leadership skills inspiring people and building a business from start up to scale
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills communicating and collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- A passion evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and other outlets to build brand preference and recognition
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to develop programs for enablement and growth
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel 50% of the time
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.