Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Customer Success Team
As the connection between the client and company, the Customer Success team serves as both the voice of the customer and the face of Arity. Customer Success is - you guessed it - a customer-centric team working daily to develop shared goals through practical solutions, which offer real results. Collaborating daily with customers, sales, engineering, product, and business strategy teams, Customer Success manages diverse relationships with grace and skill. They're empowered to flex their creativity when solving problems, onboarding clients, and gathering customer feedback to ensure continued satisfaction and evolution. The Customer Success team is the advocate for our clients – the sounding board. Do you think you're up for the challenge?
The Insurance Solutions Customer Success Manager is an enthusiastic and driven team member who will join Arity's Global Customer Success organization. This role focuses on supporting clients onboarding into, and evolving within, the world of mobile and/or device telematics. The Customer Success Manager has a passion and aptitude for working with customers, software, and data. They are skilled at engaging with customers, internal stakeholders and a variety of teams in Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales to launch and evolve Arity products all-the-while providing value and meaningful outcomes for Arity customers. This role is responsible for planning, executing, and managing customer onboarding ensuring all deliverables are high quality and on time. The Customer Success Manager also ensures key operational activities, performance metrics, and insights are understood to provide opportunities to grow and evolve how we work with customers.
- Defines, optimizes and influences the customer lifecycle by establishing trust and growing customer relationships.
- Drives increased adoption by understanding customer business needs and goals.
- Implement operational and success metrics for customers and evolve metrics based on customer and industry maturation.
- Inspires a culture of customer success across the company and ensures there are mechanisms for feedback and/or input from all areas of the company.
- Owns the success of customers including customer onboarding, expansion opportunities, success and KPI metrics, and account reviews.
- Motivated and immerses self in the customer's business strategies and operations to ensure an ongoing understanding of the customer's business and industry.
- Develops and evolves customer relationships at the highest levels as a proactive business strategist.
- Proactively monitors customer needs on an ongoing basis and ensures that product backlogs are aligned and prioritized accordingly.
- Plans, executes and manages customer onboarding with attention to detail and with the ability to multi-task and execute under aggressive timelines.
- Ensures expectations of customers and Arity stakeholders are established to ensure successful program execution and integration.
- Supports and contributes to the ongoing development of the Customer Success and Arity product evolution.
- Continuous self-learner and problem solver who navigates through unknown situations with minimal guidance.
- Bachelor's degree with experience in the insurance, auto and/or telematics industries.
- Has supported implementation of auto-based programs for insurers and/or auto based companies.
- Has collaborated on in developing materials to help onboard customers and collaborated with product, marketing, actuarial science and/or claims to develop materials.
- Ideally has as a baseline understanding of mobile and/or device capabilities for insurers and/or auto with an interest in building your expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a number of teams in the organization with an aptitude to influence and direct based on needs.
- Empathy for customers and a passion for growing our company
- Experience interfacing with business and customer leadership within an organization.
- Excel fluency and ability to visualize and present data in a meaningful way.
- Demonstrated strategic, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability in providing feedback, and other points of view, to influence negotiation and consensus building.
- Project/program management experience in onboarding, managing and evolving customers.
- Excellent communication skills, which includes listening intently, as well as clear, direct and thoughtful communications.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- Experience with direct tactical activities in support of strategic initiatives.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.