Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
As the connection between the client and company, the Customer Success team serves as both the voice of the customer and the face of Arity. Customer Success is - you guessed it - a customer-centric team working daily to develop shared goals through practical solutions, which offer real results. Collaborating daily with customers, sales, engineering, product, and business strategy teams, Customer Success manages diverse relationships with grace and skill. They're empowered to flex their creativity when solving problems, onboarding clients, and gathering customer feedback to ensure continued satisfaction and evolution. The Customer Success team is the advocate for our clients – the sounding board. Do you think you're up for the challenge?
The Digital Media Success Manager is an enthusiastic and driven digital media expert who will join Arity's Global Customer Success organization. The Digital Media Success Manager has a passion and aptitude for working with customers, media, and data. They are skilled at providing actionable insights and consistently demonstrate hands-on abilities when collaborating with customers and company stakeholders. This role is responsible for planning, executing, and managing media and digital campaigns, strategies, analysis, optimization, budget and creative management, achieving performance objectives, and ensuring all deliverables are high quality and on time. The Digital Media Success Manager also onboards customers and collaborates with them to ensure key activities, performance metrics, and insights are understood to provide opportunities to grow and evolve how we work together.
- Owns the success of advertisers including customer onboarding, expansion opportunities, success and KPI metrics, and account reviews.
- Motivated and immerses self in customers business strategies and operations to ensure success of the campaigns.
- Develops the framework to manage the advertisers including account management best practices, documents supporting campaign and media management, key deliverables that support advertiser onboarding, and meeting cadences.
- Develops and evolves customer relationships at the highest levels as a proactive business strategist.
- Proactively monitors customer needs on an ongoing basis and ensures that the product teams align their backlogs to meet the needs of advertisers and the Arity Marketplace.
- Plans, executes and manages campaigns with attention to detail and with the ability to multi-task and execute under aggressive timelines.
- Ensures expectations of customers and Arity stakeholders are established to ensure successful program execution and integration. Serves as the primary point of contact for the advertisers and escalates and assists in resolution of escalated issues.
- Experience with and knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem, ad serving constituent technologies and digital creative specifications and tagging.
- Keeps pace with the media and campaign industries and technologies available and trains customers as well as others in the organization.
- Supports and contributes to the ongoing development of the Arity Marketplace business strategy.
- Continuous self-learner and problem solver who navigates through unknown situations with minimal guidance.
- Bachelor's degree required with 8-10 plus years of experience in agency media management and operations, digital advertising, and campaign management along with ad tech support and/or trafficking.
- Experience interfacing with business and customer leadership within an organization.
- Excel fluency and ability to visualize and present data in a meaningful way.
- Demonstrated strategic, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Project/program management experience in advertising and media campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, which includes listening intently, as well as clear, direct and thoughtful communications.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- Experience providing feedback and other viewpoints based on expertise in order to influence decision making.
- Experience with direct tactical activities in support of strategic initiatives.
- Experience with both CPM and PPC models.
- Working knowledge of tag management systems
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.