Associate Customer Success Manager at Integral Ad Science
IAS is looking for the right people to continue our rapid growth. We want to find the people at the start of their careers who can become future leaders in digital advertising. The Associate Customer Success Manager will partner with Sales and Client Services to successfully onboard, retain, and grow clients. The primary focus of this role is to shorten time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key senior level stakeholders, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts.
As a part of our Customer Success team, this role offers potential to gain in-depth experience of the verification space within the advertising industry. Under the direction of your manager, you will finesse your technical, communication, and commercial skills.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively work closely with Customer Success staff to execute the core duties of an IAS Customer Success Manager, including but not limited to:
- Use in-depth knowledge of customer industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products
- Partner closely with customers to clearly articulate and communicate customer desired business objectives and outcomes to IAS stakeholders
- Internalize and translate customer outcomes in order to recommend high value IAS products & solutions that can successfully achieve customer results
- Handle escalations and resolve issues for customers through coordination across functional areas of the company, including Marketing, Sales, Client Services, Engineering, Finance, Training, and/or Support
- Develop new materials – presentations, roll-out plans, and proposals – to facilitate customer engagement
- Be disciplined with continued customer engagement to continually drive high value engagement, adoption and overall value for the customer. This includes establishing a regular cadence (e.g., bi-weekly meetings, regular business reviews) with key customer personnel and repeatedly demonstrating the value of IAS solutions
- Assist other Customer Success staff to rigorously track and report on key metrics for customer success, including net revenue retention/expansion %, NPS, and Customer Health
- Develop executable success plans and work with Sales Executives to craft and continuously update strategic account plans
- Leverage the broader IAS on-boarding team, methodologies, and best practices to support successful implementation on the customer side
- Showcase the aptitude to build trusted relationships with executives and key stakeholders within customer organizations to understand their strategic goals, generate proper levels of adoption, manage renewals, and create new revenue opportunities (expansion/up-sell/cross-sell)
- Showcase the aptitude to demonstrate product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s)
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives designed to transform process, tools utilized by global Customer Success organization
- Provide targeted project management and ad hoc business analysis support to Customer Success staff
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree, IT or business related field preferred
- Up to 3 years of experience working with customers to help them achieve their desired outcomes; ideally in a sales, account management, customer success, or business operations/program management capacity
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- History of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams is a plus
- Experience with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel occasionally for important customer meetings, engagements, etc.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.