Associate Customer Support Manager at Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewIn the Government and Public Safety Division at Motorola Solutions, we develop and provide industry leading radio communication systems for Police, Fire, Emergency services and other government agencies including transportation, energy, and more!
We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We make supply chains visible to retailers and entire power grids visible to utility workers. We provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. And we help companies deliver shipments at the moment they're promised.
We do this by connecting them to seamless communication networks, applications and services, by providing them with real-time information, and by arming them with intuitive, nearly indestructible handheld devices.
Associate Customer Support Manager can work in office or remote depending on Continental US location.
The Motorola Federal Associate Customer Support Manager (ACSM):
- Supports the Federal Customer Support Manager (CSM) in activities that contribute to achieving overall division/department goals.
- Provides direct support to the Federal CSMs to ensure timely execution and compliance with contract commitments.
- Coordinates, reviews, and prioritizes all project/contract efforts with the CSM.
- Plays a key role in ensuring our customers are delighted with the services being delivered.
- Assists the Federal CSM with providing needed support for RFI and RFP responses (e.g. quotes from vendors/service shops, gather needed details as requested from field teams, etc.).
- Tracks all post award contract Service deliverables in a central repository.
- Schedules all contractual commitments such as Preventative Maintenance Inspections (PMI), etc. engaging the Centralized Managed Service Operations (CMSO) and/or field resources.
- Processes all work tickets between vendors and customers to ensure timely accounts payable and receivables.
- Gathers all needed inputs from customer and field teams for Customer Support Plan (CSP) and Install Base (IB); including periodic updates as required.
- Works closely with Order Management teams to ensuring all needed data has been provided, has been loaded accurately, and thoroughly completed to minimize unexpected delay.
- Performs contract loading responsibilities for customer entitlement of purchased service products.
- Orders parts through internal channels, credit card, or through PO system as needed.
- Attends weekly forecast and team meetings.
- Performs (where required) and/or ensures that monthly/quarterly reporting is executed and delivered to customer on time.
- Creates internal and customer facing documentation related to contract services and best practices.
- Monitors Installation Agreements (IA) forecast dates by working directly with the service shop and advising revenue tracking personnel.
- Escalates any issue(s) that may require management review/influence including any customer satisfaction items.
- Works with end customer designated points of contact to collect any needed support data for contract support.
- Has the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while potentially working remotely from the Federal CSM(s) being supported
- Has a strong knowledge of Google and Google applications, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Has a general business acumen to include a functional understanding of P&L statements, Risk, Cost/Margin/Revenue principles
- 2+ years Customer Service and support experience, and/or Systems Management.
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.