Associate Director, Digital Partners
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 10,000 employees in 44 states, and we are consistently seeking ways to innovate and better reach our customers. Our digital affiliate program is one of our largest and most critical acquisition channels, offering more consumers exposure to our services and delivering value to organizations that share our vision and commitment. The digital partnership team oversees and maximizes performance for our digital partners in coordination with other teams such as analytics, finance, legal, and supplier management.
The associate director, digital partner campaigns will leverage data and insights to create strategy and execute personalized digital campaigns that build awareness, influence buying decisions, generate demand, drive and accelerate leads and support revenue growth for OneMain Financial.
- Determine and direct strategic campaign planning
- Lead a regular execution cadence of marketing campaigns
- Partner with performance analysts and data science teams to understand and optimize campaigns by determining data attributes, segmentation, metrics and reporting
- Identify new growth opportunities and deepen customer engagement based on an understanding of our customer’s decision-making process and how they consume information
- Test, track, analyze, report and present campaign performance
- 5+ years of experience in digital partnerships, relationship management and analysis
- Experience with digital and/or traditional marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, HubSpot, Pardot, or Adobe Target
- A keen focus on a customer’s digital marketing experience
- Up-to-date on latest digital acquisition trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven history of creating and analyzing performance of effective marketing programs
- Experience building and navigating cross-functional teams
- Financial Services experience is a plus
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.