Associate Director of Enrollment
The Associate Director of Enrollment is responsible for driving consistent enrollment success for All Campus’ partner institutions’ online degree programs as assigned to his or her team. The primary responsibility of the position is to meet/exceed enrollment goals by effectively managing all key aspects of the admissions process. The incumbent works collaboratively with other senior leaders in the Enrollment Management division, including the AVP of Enrollment, the EVP of Enrollment and Client Services, and other leaders across all levels to implement and assess programs that support enrollment. Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively across units and sensitivity and responsiveness to the needs of diverse constituencies is required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Enrollment Team Supervision
- Under the direction of the VP of Enrollment Services or a designee, this position manages, coaches, trains, and develops a staff of approximately 8-15 Enrollment Advisors.
- Manages the day to day productivity, activity, as well as general morale of a team of Enrollment Advisors.
- Provides admissions and related product/program training in conjunction with Enrollment Training Coordinators and Assistant Directors of Enrollment.
- Provides guidance and leadership to meet and/or exceed team and division goals.
- Regularly conducts observations of Enrollment Advisor phone calls to ensure quality and provides necessary coaching and feedback to drive expected performance.
- Regularly conducts team and one-on-one meetings to establish and review goals, and to ensure successful resolution of all issues presented by students and Enrollment Advisors.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with key partners with All Campus client schools; collaborates with All Campus Client Services team as needed for client information and
- Some travel may be required to client sites up to 25%.
- Performs other duties assigned.
Student Prospect Engagement as Required/Assigned
- Prospects new students for assigned online degree programs by performing outbound calls as necessary to meet established goals; conducts telephone interviews to screen potential student applicants for the appropriate programs by managing inquiries and achieving prompt contact.
- Maintains consistent contact with current and prospective students, providing the highest level of customer service.
- Inputs all activity into database system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Displays the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Participates in meetings as required.
- This position has supervisory responsibilities over an assigned team of Enrollment Advisors.
Education & Experience
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in recruitment/enrollment advising and 3 years experience in team leadership or supervision.
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Demonstrated understanding of admissions technical systems
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of higher education issues related to the enrollment of students