bswift is looking for an Associate Director to join our Direct Implementation Team. The primary objective of this position is to manage and inspire bswifts client services team to produce client raves. The Associate Director of Client Services serves as leader to ensure the highest level of quality in our delivery of new client implementations and on ongoing service.
- Lead and manage the team to achieve individual, team and company goals
- Provide appropriate direction, coaching and feedback to maximize individual and team performance results
- Proactively track and drive open prioritized issues logs to completion, managing internal and external resources to meet all deadlines and resolve issues that arise.
- Participate in and/or lead client demos and/or client training sessions, where applicable.
- Continuously refine and improve processes
- Develop and maintain quality assurance processes
- Identify and drive tactical initiatives to improve productivity, client/consumer satisfaction, process improvements, etc.
- Assist in product development & quality assurance efforts as required Assist in sales and marketing efforts as needed
- 5+ years Employee Benefits administration experience
- 3+ years of Account Management experience 10+ years of related industry experience
- A leadership style that reflects and reinforces bswift core values Strong people management skills
- Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work nights and weekends when necessary B.A. or B.S. required
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.