Associate End User Computing Support Analyst at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Associate EUC Support Analyst is responsible for providing frontline support, solving technical problems for our employees, and being instrumental in developing solutions to best address our Paylocity team members' needs in a fast, reliable manner. This role monitors incoming chat, email, telephone ACD and ticket queues. You will provide troubleshooting and support virtually, as well as over the phone, for employee workstations, software, laptops, mobile devices and printers. The Associate EUC Support Analyst is the entry point to all support requests for our Paylocity team members, having the unique opportunity to provide a positive first interaction for all employees within Paylocity!
Who You Are:
- At ease working at all levels of the organization
- Driven to serve our customers
- Interested in staying current by learning about and applying new technologies
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Able to work independently and complete tasks with high quality, but unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team members
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technology
- You display a natural curiosity within the Technical space
The below represents some of the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Be responsible for resolving incoming support requests, including:
o Password resets
o VPN Troubleshooting and support
o Outlook Troubleshooting and support
o Acting as a point of reference to navigate Technology space with general "How To" assistance
o Access Requests
o Provisioning softphones and assisting with setup/troubleshooting
o Software Installation/Troubleshooting
o Mobile Device Troubleshooting
o Distribution List requests/adds/changes
o Active Directory User and Group management
- Assign all incoming support requests for: Data Restore, New Hire, Termination, Badging, Imaging, Name Change Requests to appropriate ticket queues.
- Be responsible for meeting all defined Service Level Agreements
- Tackle new and difficult problems, exhibiting a sense of ownership in bringing them to resolution
- 0-2 years' experience in Technical Support
- Working technical knowledge of current operating systems and troubleshooting best practices
- Working technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware, laptops, mobile devices and printers
- Basic OS and application troubleshooting experience, including basic understanding of active directory
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks at once, meeting deadlines while providing an exceptional end user experience to our customers (Paylocity employees)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical functions to a non-technical audience
- Basic critical thinking and problem-solving skills and ability to conduct research into issues and applications as required
- Basic ability to perform under pressure
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.